Skip to content
Procedure for Registration and Admission
- We don’t have any special quotas or reservation for any community. Admission is open to all , irrespective of caste, creed and community. The school is secular and does not impart any specific religious instructions, but encourages the understanding of the major Indian religions through morning assembly and nondenominational prayers.
- Parents/Guardians desirous of seeking admission for their wards must register their wards in the month of February.
- Admission to any class is open if there is a vacancy in that class. The desirous candidate will have to qualify in the Entrance Test which will comprise of a paper each in Hindi, English, Mathematics and Science.
- Students coming from other institutions are required to bring their Transfer Certificated and mark sheets with them.
- Registration done in one particular year is not transferable to any other year. Fresh registration will be required, if the child is to be considered for another year.
- It is to be noted that registration does not mean admission, which will depend on the number of vacancies at the time of admission.
- The school must be informed of any change of address. Offers for admission are datelined and automatically lapse if a reply is not received by the stipulated date.
- The admission of a child to the school is on the understanding that his/her parent or guardian delegates his/her authority to the Principal during the session.
- Rules are subject to change at the discretion of the school administration. The admission of a child will mean a complete acceptance by parent/guardian of all the school rules in force or as amended from time to time.
- A student not showing satisfactory progress may be required to leave at the end of the session.
- The school reserves the right of refusing admission/re-admission without assigning any reason for doing so.
- Students who fail in Class X and XII will not be re-admitted.
- The academic year begins in the first week of April and ends in March.
- These dates are liable to change so the parents are requested to consult the Tentative Calendar, issued to students at the beginning of every academic year.