Skip to content
- Children must be fit if they are to derive the maximum benefit from education and corporate life of the school. Therefore the physical development and health of the students is of prime consideration.
- There are the usual provisions for the temporary nursing of ordinary sickness and accidents. In case of an emergency the students are taken immediately to the school doctor, Dr. (Major) Naim Iqbal (MBBS). On the advice of the doctor the student may also be taken to some other specialist or hospital. Thereafter, if need arises parents are also informed.
- Parents are requested to arrange for child’s teeth to be examined regularly as bad teeth leads to bad breath which is harmful for all.
- Parents are also advised to have their ward’s eyes tested, if advised by the school doctors or suggested by the concerned class teacher.
- Parents are also asked to inform the Principal at the beginning of each term if their children have been suffering from any infectious disease and of any medical or surgical treatment carried out during the holidays.
- If a pupil is likely to remain sick for a long period, the Principal should be informed as early as possible.
- If a child is suffering from an infectious disease, parents should keep the child at home. On no account should the child be sent to school until the danger of infection has passed.