The school aims at developing in students a sense of discipline and spirit of service and fair play. While inculcating the best of Indian culture and tradition among its pupils and giving them the very best in academics.
- To develop intellectual, moral and social qualities.
- To develop a tolerant, balance, independent attitude.
- To prepare students for the responsibilities and privileges of adult life.
- To develop a socially desirable behaviour and sense of community service.
- To give knowledge of sound health and civic living.
- To provide educational facilities for the complete and all-around development of the student’s personality and potentialities.
- To inculcate among students communal harmony, universal brotherhood and national integration.